第 9 届国际语义技术联合会议 JIST2019 将于今年 11 月在美丽的杭州召开，投稿截止日期延迟至 9 月 8 日。现在征集优秀的研究论文，本届会议还专门设置了 special session track，优秀论文将被推荐到 SCI 期刊发表，目前已申请到 Semantic Web Journal (IF 3.524)和 Journal of Big Data Research (IF2.952)的 special issue，敬请赐稿！
【JIST历史】JIST 会议的历史要追溯到 2006 年在北京召开的第 1 届亚洲语义网会议 ASWC，第 5 届 ASWC2011 在杭州召开时改名为第 1 届国际语义技术联合会议 JIST2011，9年后 JIST2019 再次回到杭州。
Call for Papers: JIST 2019 Regular Technical Papers
JIST2019: The 9th Joint International Semantic TechnologyConference
Nov. 25-27, 2019, Hangzhou,China.
The Joint International Semantic Technology Conference (JIST) is a joint event for regional Semantic related conferences. Since launched at Hangzhou in 2011, it has become the premium Asian forum on Semantic Web, Knowledge Graph, Linked Data and AI on the Web. The mission of JIST 2019 is to bring together researchers in the Semantic Technology research community and other areas of semantic-related technologies to present their innovative research results or novel applications of semantic technologies.
There are two tracks in JIST 2019.
JIST 2019 research track solicits submissions of original research work on semantic technologies. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Ontology and reasoning
- Knowledge Representation and Semantic Reasoning
- Representation Learning for Knowledge Graphs
- Knowledge Graph Embedding and Knowledge Base Completion
- Knowledge Graph Construction
- Knowledge Base Population and Information Extraction
- Semantic Search and Question Answering Systems
- Semantic Data Storage and Graph Database
- Linked Data and Semantic Data Integration
- Semantic IoT and Semantic Data streams
- Semantic Web Services and Processes
- Trust, Privacy, and Security on the Semantic Web
- Novel applications of Semantic Technologies and Knowledge Graphs
Special Session Track
JIST 2019 special session track to discover and implement special topics that researchers in Semantic Technology are particularly interested in. We also intend to facilitate participation of potentially-related researchers in the JIST conference. Topics of special sessions are as follows:
- Special Session on Open Knowledge Graph
- Special Session on Government Open Data
- Special Session on Question Answering and Chatbots
- Special Session on Graph Neural Network and Knowledge Graph
- Abstract submission: 23:59 (Hawaii Time),
10 August, 20198 September, 2019
- Full paper submission: 23:59 (Hawaii Time),
17 August, 20198 September, 2019
- Acceptance Notification:
14 September, 201930 September, 2019
- Camera Ready:
24 September, 20197 October, 2019
- Conference Date: 25-27 November, 2019
Submissions to JIST 2019 should describe original, significant research on semantic technologies. JIST 2019 will not accept submissions that are under review for or have already been published in or accepted for publication in a journal or another conference (*).
* Non peer-reviewed documents such as theses, tech reports, publications on preprint server (e.g. arXiv.org) are not considered prior publications. Thus JIST2019 authors are not precluded to submit papers on the same topic by the same authors.
Submissions to JIST 2019 are expected to present their claimed contribution, with clear evidence to support their claims.
All submissions will be critically reviewed by at least three members of the program committee of either research track or special session track. To assess submissions, reviewers will judge their relevance to semantic technologies, their originality, the technical soundness of their proposed approach and the readability of the submission.
JIST 2019 submissions are not anonymous.
Submissions must be in PDF format, using the style of the Springer Publications format for Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). Regular paper submissions must be no longer than 16 pages, and short paper submissions must be no longer than 8 pages. Submissions that exceed this limit may be rejected without review.
Accepted papers of both research track and special session track will be published in an LNCS proceedings. At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference and present the paper there.
Papers can be submitted electronically via EasyChair (via https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=jist2019). Please select the corresponding track(s) when you submit your paper(s).
Recommendation to Journal
A number of best papers accepted at JIST 2019 will be invited to present at the Meet the Editor session of SCI indexed journals, including Semantic Web Journal (IF 3.524), Journal of Big Data Research (IF2.952), and Data Intelligence, for fast-track publication in special issues in these journals.