JIST 2019 cordially invites proposals for workshops to beheld in conjunction with the conference. The purpose of a workshop is to provide an opportunity for participants for in-depth discussions of current and emerging topics of semantic and related technologies. Ideally a workshop should foster interactions between different communities within the scope of JIST.
The organisers of an accepted workshop will be responsible for preparing & disseminating call for papers, organising the reviewing process, the workshop website, and proceedings publication of papers accepted at the workshop.
A workshop proposal should include the following information
* Title and short description of the workshop.
* A list of organisers of the workshop with their brief biography.
* Your preference regarding the length of the workshop: half-day or full-day.
* Submission due: 23:59 (Hawaii Time) 9 September,2019
* Acceptance Notification: 16 September, 2019
* Announcement of Call for Paper for Accepted Workshops: 18 September, 2019
Recommended Schedule for workshops
* Paper submission due: 23:59 (Hawaii Time) 5 October, 2019
* Notification of Acceptance: 26 October, 2019
* Camera-ready Deadline: 2 November, 2019
* Workshop day: 25 or 27 November, 2019
Proposals should be submitted via Email: email@example.com.
* Yuan-Fang Li, Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia
* Xianpei Han, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China