第九届国际语义技术联合会议将于今年十一月在美丽的杭州召开，现在征集优秀的研究论文，本届会议还专门设置了special session track，优秀论文将被推荐到SCI期刊发表，敬请赐稿！
The Joint International Semantic Technology Conference (JIST) is a joint event for regional Semantic related conferences. Since launched at Hangzhou in 2011, it has become the premium Asian forum on Semantic Web, Knowledge Graph, Linked Data and AI on the Web. The mission of JIST 2019 is to bring together researchers in the Semantic Technology research communityand other areas of semantic-related technologies to present their innovative research results or novel applications of semantic technologies.
There are two tracks in JIST 2019.
JIST 2019 research track solicits submissions of originalresearch work on semantic technologies. Topics of interest include, but are notlimited to:
- Ontology and reasoning
- Knowledge Presentation and Semantic Reasoning
- Representation Learning for Knowledge Graphs
- Knowledge Graph Embedding and Knowledge Base Completion
- Knowledge Graph Construction
- Knowledge Base Population and Information Extraction
- Semantic Search and Question Answering Systems
- Semantic Data Storage and Graph Database
- Linked Data and Semantic Data Integration
- Semantic IoT and Semantic Data streams
- Semantic Web Services and Processes
- Trust, Privacy, and Security on the Semantic Web
- Novel applications of Semantic Technologies and Knowledge Graphs
Special Session Track
JIST 2019 special session track to discover and implementspecial topics that researchers in Semantic Technology are particularlyinterested in. We also intend to facilitate participation of potentially-relatedresearchers in the JIST conference. Topics of special sessions are as follows:
- Special Session on Open Knowledge Graph
- Special Session on Government Open Data
- Special Session on Question Answering and Chat Bots
- Special Session on Graph Neural Network and Knowledge Graph
- Abstract submission: 23:59 (Hawaii Time), 10 August, 2019
- Full paper submission: 23:59 (Hawaii Time), 17 August, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: 14 September, 2019
- Camera Ready: 24 September, 2019
- Conference Date: 25-27 November, 2019
Submissions to JIST 2019 should describe original,significant research on semantic technologies. JIST 2019 will not acceptsubmissions that are under review for or have already been published in oraccepted for publication in a journal or another conference(*).
* Non peer-reviewed documents such as theses, tech reports,publications on preprint server (e.g. arXiv.org) are not considered priorpublications. Thus JIST2019 authors are not precluded to submit papers on thesame topic by the same authors.
JIST 2019 submissions are not anonymous.
Submissions must be in PDF format, using the style of theSpringer Publications format for Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).Regular paper submissions must be no longer than 16 pages, and short papersubmissions must be no longer than 8 pages. Submissions that exceed this limitmay be rejected without review.
Recommendation to Journal
A number of best papers accepted at JIST 2019 will beinvited to present at the Meet the Editor session of SCI indexed journals,including International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems(IJSWIS) and Data Intelligence, for fast-track publication in a special issuein these journals. Up to five papers will be selected and published.
• Huajun Chen, Zhejiang University, China
Program Committee Chairs
• Xin Wang, Tianjing University, China
• Francesca A. Lisi, Università degli Studi di Bari, Italy
Special Session Track Chairs
• Kewen Wang, Griffith University, Australia
• HakLae Kim, Jungang University, Korea
Local Organizing Chairs
• Wen Zhang, Zhejiang University, China
Industrial Forum Chairs
• Haofen Wang, Leyan Tech., China
Poster and Demo Chairs
• Kang Liu, CASIA, China
• Chutiporn Anutariya, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
• Yuanfang Li, Monash University, Australia
• Xianpei Han, ISCAS, China
• Xiaowang Zhang, Tianjin University, China
• Jiaoyan Chen, Oxford University, UK
• JinguangGu, Wuhan University of Science and Technology, China
• Guohui Xiao, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano,Italy
• Elena Botoeva, Imperial College of London, UK
• Meng Wang, Southeast University, China
• Naoki Fukuta, Shizuoka University, Japan